Five Nights At Freddys Five Nights At Freddys

I myself thought it was a stupid idea that the doors ran on a power grid to keep shut, if a door had no power how would it open itselt when it ran out of it?

Solid animation and flash, and it made a point about a concept that was iffy. 3.5/5
Only problem is the quality of the voice acting. ( I had to turn my speakers up to hear it)

Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk

Reminds me a bit of Bum Reviews but with anime.

>The voice acting was good and it made me laugh.
>The animation I really enjoyed, it reminds me of when I was at school and used to get bored and doodle stuff.
>The narration reminds me of when I try and explain movies and game to people who have never seen them before.
Solid Animation 3/5

TheJanitor9k responds:

Thanks, was really going off of Drunk History cause I was actually hammered.

The Big Mash fight 2! The Big Mash fight 2!

I didn't really find this entertaining, I mean the voice acting was weird and they only actually recived voices about 20 seconds in.

Maybe you should avoid using WMW in the future as this looks like something better uploaded to YouTube then the flashportal. It really is boring and doesn't make a point other than "look he's dead, damn lets all punch each other yayyyyy"

It isn't the best quality clay animation I've ever seen and you should improve your editing/stop motion skills before doing or uploading again. 1/5

TermaNULL (NG Exclusive) TermaNULL (NG Exclusive)

For a small mini game it's decent.
Gonna just do a brief summary of what I thought

Graphics: graphically for what this game is it's decent/good, I like the use of orange and the graphic used gives the game an Asteroids feel, I enjoyed the look of it immensely but next time maybe you could use more colors to brighten it up a bit.

Sound: I do have a few bones to pick with the SFX, it's annoying that every time I get hit that the Wilhelm scream blares out, it doesn't fir the game at all, maybe you could use a different sound like a ship crashing effect, also the looping on the games music is weird at time, sometimes it stops dead and starts the next track, maybe you should make the music one track throughout the game as the stop in music breaks the flow of game play.

AI: I also have a problem with the game enemy's when they start to speed into handfuls a time from all directions, ultimately giving me not enough time to react and getting hit, coupled with that scream causing me to get hit more, pretty much just instantly ending the game, so that could be doing with some improvement.

Overall it's solid but the AI, Music/SFX could do with a bit of tweaking, It could become really addictive if your sort out those problems, and maybe add some Medal API so that getting scores feels rewarding I guess (personal opinion, not necessary), solid job but could do with some tweaking 3/5.

xympul responds:

I set out to only use one color for this game, like the monochromatic screens from computer terminals from decades ago.

The music for the game IS only one track, a song called Puzzle Dance I made in 2005, which you can download for free here on NG, on my profile. It does loop.

If you pay attention to the timer, with what happens, you will get a feel for when to be defensive and offensive.

Thank you for taking the time to play it and for writing all of your feedback, I appreciate it! 8)

Provider Bob Provider Bob

Decent game, I wish they provided this service to people who live in rural areas and want broadband.

The graphics are decent and the text can get buggy but that is forgivable.

It would be nice that enemies wouldn't swarm from both sides and almost eradicate Bob in under 15 seconds.

Solid game that could do with some polishing and a bit more effort, not the best, but not the worst.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Great idea deathlink sometimes your skill at creativeness ceases to amaze me, I like the whole feel of the art and backgrounds it kinda reminds me of Fallout 3 on the PIPBOY3000 and the main menu I was wondering if you took inspiration from it, apart from that good work 5/5

deathink responds:

I didn't intentionally do it... but I am an uber fallout/ post apocalyptic/ old timey fan so with out a doubt it was an inspiration.

South Island Lovers (STF) South Island Lovers (STF)

I have this game is a collection on PS2, great remix. Just don't remix sonic R just don't :)

danyool777 responds:

haha its nice to see that someone else owns this game.
I would do something with sonic R but all the music is just ambience in a way :p
And thanks for the review. <3

Satisfaction (DJ Dela Remake) Satisfaction (DJ Dela Remake)

Keep up the good work, shame you not aloud to use vocals here :p

DJDela responds:

Yes it's a shame, it sounds much better with the vocals.
Thanks for the listen.

SF2 Vega (Rock Remix) SF2 Vega (Rock Remix)

Sick nothing else I can say can describe it keep it up bro 5/5.

Telebubby (Poe) Telebubby (Poe)

Wonder what he is using that tv screen for o.o

deathink responds:

looks like he forgot to pay his cable bill

T.V. T.V.

I'm British and well the shit they put on at 3 AM is astounding it's ether repeats of stuff that was on at 9PM that well was crap anyway or gambling and racing witch is impossible to win it just screams are you a 1 armed blind and death gambling addict no?....GO TO SLEEP!!!! lol anyway cracking art as always keep it up 5/5

deathink responds:

Yeah thats odd now that i think of it, over here at 3am all we have are "infomercials" , where they just constantly try to sell you shit you don't want or need. I guess its just easier to get people to piss there money away when there half asleep!

R60-cr R60-cr

Tell me again where the hell do I apply to work here this is what would get me working