Five Nights At Freddys Five Nights At Freddys

I myself thought it was a stupid idea that the doors ran on a power grid to keep shut, if a door had no power how would it open itselt when it ran out of it?

Solid animation and flash, and it made a point about a concept that was iffy. 3.5/5
Only problem is the quality of the voice acting. ( I had to turn my speakers up to hear it)

Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk

Reminds me a bit of Bum Reviews but with anime.

>The voice acting was good and it made me laugh.
>The animation I really enjoyed, it reminds me of when I was at school and used to get bored and doodle stuff.
>The narration reminds me of when I try and explain movies and game to people who have never seen them before.
Solid Animation 3/5

TheJanitor9k responds:

Thanks, was really going off of Drunk History cause I was actually hammered.

The Big Mash fight 2! The Big Mash fight 2!

I didn't really find this entertaining, I mean the voice acting was weird and they only actually recived voices about 20 seconds in.

Maybe you should avoid using WMW in the future as this looks like something better uploaded to YouTube then the flashportal. It really is boring and doesn't make a point other than "look he's dead, damn lets all punch each other yayyyyy"

It isn't the best quality clay animation I've ever seen and you should improve your editing/stop motion skills before doing or uploading again. 1/5

FUCK ORIGINALITY FUCK ORIGINALITY

Solid animation, made me laugh as the swarm of video game/pop culture icons ran through the door.

The voice acting was decent, solid and nothing much can be said to critic it.

The animation was nice but could do with some improvement, I'm no artist so I can't have a go about it.

The punchline itself was a bit iffy on the build up but the french "creative hat" that the manager/directer made me laugh.

"Originality isn't dead, we just buried it alive under all the video game related portal submissions."
- a smart man, aka Me

artistunknown responds:

I'm glad a lot of this made you laugh. Yeah, I can definitely use some improvement, but I'm always improving so who knows ;3. I'm not sure how the animation quality for this holds up, some parts are probably more limited while others aren't, 'cause I started off wanting it to be more limited, but then got carried away, plus being sleep deprived while animating certain parts could've caused for a lack of quality, but eh. I'm glad the swarm of video game characters had an effect on you, I worked hard on that shot so I appreciate it.

Yeah, my punchlines are always weird. I'm not even sure if there's a joke there myself, heh.

I love using berets on directors, it's such a stupid stereotype :D

And that is a very true quote :3. There's definitely original content there, trust me I should know since I mostly make OC, but people don't go out of there way to find it, or just ignore it completely :/

Thanks for the review!

Ice Bucket PSA Ice Bucket PSA

Not bad, the animation was pretty decent and the humour made me laugh, it did kinda lose track towards the end but that was probably just me.

Maybe in the future you could get voice actors for other speaking parts, as the bucket and the baseball player had almost the exact same voice. Genuinely made me laugh and a video from the perspective of the bucket I haven't seen yet but maybe next time you could give more context during your flash animations (not that this flash didn't have enough but even more context could make it funnier)

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

This game was what started the evolution of bro gamers, anyway nice retro scoping and great detail , typically when this affect is used for the high octane action scenes they get downgraded in quality but this was consistent and awesome all the way through, the over the top personality's of the characters are what I always imagined them growing up seeing as there was never a description or backstory. 5/5 keep up the good work.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah the back story to them is very vague, but I think a lot of people assumed they had to be a little insane to go though as much stuff as they did. Thanks

A Message For Soup Squad A Message For Soup Squad

This dude is a dick, nice work Turkey you made me proud :D

Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Great work, you can notice the animation switch around 2:40-2:50 but it's not very noticalbe. A great episode but it's shame about edd. So keep up the good work and don't kill yourselves making the next one.

Kid Sickofthis Kid Sickofthis

Yeah I completely get what you mean, this took way to long to come out and it relys on nostalgia for people to buy, nobody I knew actually heard of Kid Icarus in till they played Smash bros brawl keep it up the animation was great.

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

Nice flash, I like the art style and the music captivates the feel of Skyrim. I was laughing during the dragon part so funny, sut a well timed shoop da woop :D keep up the good work.